Full calendar view (month) is supported since version 1.0.
Does not require any addon (comes with basic addon)
- Calendar displaying events directly demo
- Calendar with tooltips demo
- Calendar with spread out events demo
Full Calendar Shortcode
Usage: [ eventCalendar ]
- width in px
- height in px
- List of category ids to display events from. Example: 1,4,7
- When not used, all events are loaded
- tooltip: Shows a dot on the calendar day cell. Event are then shown in a tooltip. (default)
- show_directly: Shows events directly on the calendar day cell
- show_spread: Shows events spread over all days of the duration of the event.
- show_spots_left: Show spots left inside the tooltip or on the calendar day cell directly. (on/off): Default is off.
- lazy_load (removed): (Now by default active)
- loadall: Pre loads all events. Default is false. (Not supported anymore, option ignored)
- tooltip (deprecated): Shows the event names when hovering over the day: (Supported and will force display_mode to tooltip)
- show_events_directly (deprecated): Shows the event names directly on the calendar: (Supported and will force display_mode to show_directly
- [ eventCalendar ]
- [ eventCalendar display_mode=”show_directly” ]
- [ eventCalendar width=”1000″ height=”600″ display_mode=”tooltip” show_spots_left=”on” ]
- [ eventCalendar width=”1000″ height=”800″ display_mode=”show_spread” categories=”3,5″ ]
In Settings > Calendar tab you have the ability to change everything about the calendar.
Settings as of version 3.73: