Responsive Calendar Shortcode Example Tooltip mode:
Filter by Category:
Filter by Event:
- v 3.8 + : [ eventCalendar width=”700″ display_mode=”tooltip” ]
- prior to v 3.8 : [ eventCalendar width=”700″]
- width in px
- height in px
- List of category ids to display events from. Example: 1,4,7
- When not used, all events are loaded
- tooltip: Shows a dot on the calendar day cell. Event are then shown in a tooltip. (default)
- show_directly: Shows events directly on the calendar day cell
- show_spread: Shows events spread over all days of the duration of the event.
- show_spots_left: Show spots left inside the tooltip or on the calendar day cell directly. (on/off): Default is off.
- category_filter: Display a filter by categories.Add to enable
- event_filter: Display a filter by events.Add to enable